- Start with your original goal.
- Pick one part that you could reasonably complete in a week.
- Divide the goal into 5 equal portions.
- Create a satisfying to-do list for each day that includes one of those 5 portions. [Five is for five days of the week you should will complete a part of the bigger task, and then 2 relax-off days.]
- Depending on you and the goal, commit 30-120 minutes to your goal. Whether that be in 30 minute units, or all in one chunk.
- Pick a strong start-day, like a Monday, and DO IT.
How To> Set an Attainable Goal
Leave a reply